The benefits to your workplace
- Commitment – Demonstrates your commitment to the health and safety of your employees.
- Productivity – Higher productivity through decreased absenteeism and lower staff turnover.
- Safety – Decreases the chance of injuries and accidents.
- Reputation – Protects your business reputation.
- Your bottom line – Lower absenteeism, fewer accidents and reduced workers’ compensation lifts profit.
- Attractive employer – Creates a worker-friendly environment that helps to attract and retain quality staff.